Friday, October 07, 2005

Spanish Fly, Take 2

The latest from Mugaritz:

The day after the two hotshots quit under fire from Napoleon, the 23 year old chef, Brendan got promoted. He is off the barbeque and in the shark tank: Primeros. He and two other guys do five of the fourteen entrees. His specialty is one salad. It takes seven minutes working with tweezers to place everything just ever so.......

The kitchen has thirty chefs; the dining room fifty seats. And they only have ONE Michelin star. I guess the Cachagua Store will have to wait for ours. I just need twenty-six more guys on the line......and we should probably do something about the Budweiser cooler decor. Chairs might help......

2 Comments:

Blogger jacek walicki said...

thank you for great food last night. and for your stories, and for this blog. all outstanding. /jsw

10:41 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Brendan my love... take a break and come see me in Dubai.
Or maybe I'll catch you in Spain since you ditche out on Prague too soon for me.
xoxox
Lashley

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home