Thursday, April 22, 2010

Brian's Song....

Sorry to be gone so long. Suffice it to say that everything that could go wrong, has. All my text and photos of Spain were moved to my little Dell back-up computer....which someone stole.

Tax time: Intuit is paid by us hundreds of dollars to store our stuff on line....they lost it.

Walking the dogs in the beautiful Central Coast sunshine...I get whipped in the eye by poison oak. Eyeball poison oak. I have dealt with blindness before.....champagne cork blindness, which is kind of ironic, but.....

Luckily, Hacienda Hay and Feed Medical Supply still rules.....and works. Veterinary opthalmic anti-biotic and steroid gels have saved the day again.

Meanwhile....my oldest friend Brian came to visit. And dedicated a perfectly good day off to document a Monday Night at The Store. Ignore the fact that it was actually a Tuesday Night...

His photos are awesome.....and you have never heard him play piano!

Here is the link to his most recent work.

Pax vobiscum.

3 Comments:

Blogger jacek walicki said...

good to hear you back. sorry about the mishaps. brain's photos are superb (he obviously knows what he is doing - my hat's off..). now i want to eat at your place (assuming you let polacks in ;)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Sequoiagrapeboy said...

Great pics Mikey... It's almost as if I was there, sigh.

7:23 PM  
Blogger teejay said...

Michael, would love to hear some stories, experiences about Spain when you have the time.

Sorry to hear about your laptop. I lost my camera recently with several precious photos now gone. Too much 'stuff' to keep track of!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home