Sunday, June 26, 2005

Stalling....

It is getting so weird, so fast....I am having trouble keeping up........Rove's comment about liberals (buddy Ian and buddy Horace....actual military heroes...demanding a blogresponse...may I just say that the only two American cities actually ATTACKED by terrorists voted NINETY percent each against Bush?)....our clients.....The Store........The one quality I feel I lack most is....... a ball bat. Is this wrong?

My first Italian was: "Non! Non! Non il ginoccio!!" I heard this at the back of the Veal Truck on 59th Street in Manhattan in 1972......Thirty minutes to clear the truck, cash only....money talks, bullshit walks.......and my F&B had somehow dropped the ball. Ball bats.....very simple. Guy dropped the ball........I used to see him after that on 59th, in a walker....."Mangare!!! Mangare!!"

Psychotic landlords…petrol thieves…..Piranha Citi Bank Indian fuckheads.....West-Coast-Ivy-League proto-terrorists emailing me for direction....Hero warrior friends, scalded by the real injustice of our Cowardly New World……

I feel like Richard III:

"For want of a nail a shoe was lost......

For want of a shoe a horse was lost....

For want of a horse a regiment was lost.....

For want of a regiment a battle was lost.....

For want of a battle a war was lost....

For want of a war a kingdom was lost...."

I am sure I have this wrong....but....

Indirectly ask Brother Tom......Note the utter absence of commas.......

Find that fucking nail, boys!!!!

More posts soon........,

Really,

xxoo,

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home