Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Something completely different......

OK....indulge me.

I am a former distance runner and still a running history geek......though now the only running I do is running my mouth. My inner patriot still gets goosebumps thinking back to 18 year old Gerry Lindgren beating the professional Russians in the 10,000 meters at the Coliseum in LA in 1964.......anyone who remembers this is definitely a geek.

And, my family is from Oregon......home to running geeks for decades.

The upcoming Olympics have no allure......I have absolutely no use for anything to do with the Peoples Republic of China.......but here is some good old-fashioned hometown boy does good video from the Olympic trials.

And the stoners from the Division III school rule!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home