Thursday, November 20, 2008

Teamsters are with us....

All he wanted was a goddamned Frosty™.

Glennn Beck, in a Wendy's for a Frosty™ last Saturday night, was accosted as he stood in line by a truck driver with "food in his hair" who called him a "racist bigot."

Here's the story from the mouth of the hypermanic, pop-eyed, chubby-cheeked, arm-flapping, spittle-spraying, race-banging, grenade-launching, cliche-spewing, sex-obsessed, fag-baiting, right-wing cheer-king for violence against diversity:

"It happened to me at Wendy's Saturday night. We are on the bus and we stop to get fuel and I said, I'm going to go in, I'm treating. Everybody wants a Frosty™. I'm going to go get Frosties™. And one of the security guys, said, No, you're not. I said, Yeah, I am. I mean, it's a truck stop. How much trouble am I going to get in in a truck stop? Everybody here you can trust. You're not going in. I went in, but I had to bring the swat team with me and so I'm just, I just want to Frosty™ please, the guy standing next to me, who, by the way, I may point out. Had food in his hair, is a truck driver and he turned around. He looked at me and the recognition was immediate and he said, You racist bigot! And I just said -- I wanted to say, I think you have me mistaken for someone else, but I knew he knew who I was and he just hated me for who I was. You conservatives that have destroyed this country! And the hatred was so deep, it was breath taking. Luckily the swat team was there and I just separated myself from him and he just shouted through other people and there were children in the restaurant and he blamed me for everything, I believe including the Holocaust, and the hatred was palpable. The guy screamed at the restaurant, you better not let me see you in the parking lot because I've got a truck and I'll run your ass over!

Wow. Is this who we've become? Is this who we've become?

Who WE'VE become, Glennn??? Spare us puh-leaze, you glib fake. You've grabbed every headline you could by trying to ignite the racial and ethnic slime of the male knuckle-dragging wing of the wingnut base -- you can't get all self-righteous on us now now...

Slime is hard to light, but here are some of his more notorious attempts:

~~ Beck once speculated that Rep. Dennis Kucinich's wife was under the influence of "some sort of ... date rape drug," one that is "not powerful enough to actually knock you out, but it's powerful enough to, like, make you think that you're not standing next to Dennis Kucinich and making out with him." Maybe, he said,the right drug could be "cyanide," adding: "That would be the only thing that would really dull the senses enough. Even then, your dead body would be like, 'Dennis Kucinich has his tongue in my mouth.' "

~~ "Hey, you know what? There are good Muslims and bad Muslims. We need to be the first ones in the recruitment office lining up to shoot the bad Muslims in the head"

~~ He's called President Jimmy Carter a "waste of skin," Cindy Sheehan a "prostitute."

~~ "When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining."

~~ “The only [Katrina victims] we’re seeing on television are the scumbags.”

~~ He commented on a mock ad produced by subscribers to his website depicting a giant refinery that produces "Mexinol," a fuel made from the bodies of illegal Mexican immigrants. Beck read from the ad: "At Evil Conservative Industries, we know four things for certain. The country needs cheap, alternative fuel source. Two: the human body is 18 percent carbon. Three: carbons can be turned into hydrocarbons. Four: we have a buttload of illegal aliens in our country.

Goofy_beck ~~ "I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it."

~~ To Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), the first Muslim congressman, Beck said, “I have been nervous about this interview with you because what I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies.’”

~~ He's advocated nuking Venezuela and the Middle East.

Beck is ending his show on CNN Headline News after being hired by Fox News to host the 5p hour, beginning next spring. Beck signed a multi-year agreement to host a weekday programs well as a weekend show.

Although we defend his right- blah-bitty blah-blah- to say it, but we love that Joe the Truck Driver pitched the hateful little hemorrhoid some feces on a November night, and might possibly intruded on his Frosty™ moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The Teamsters had represented some farm workers in California employed by Bud Antle, a Salinas-area lettuce grower, in the 1960s. They had steered clear, however, of any open competition with the United Farm Workers during the UFW's long grape boycott in the 1960s. That changed, however, in 1973, when the grape growers, after having been under contract with the UFW for three years, signed secret agreements with the Teamsters.

-------------------------
hesslei...........

social signatures

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home